A great interview by Piers Morgan. Gary Vaynerchuck talks social media, the Thank You Economy and the future of business. The interview is a bit dated, but there are still a lot of good bits and pieces of information that is very timely for businesses right now.
I just love Gary’s enthusiasm and energy. I love that he’s living what he talks about and he is pretty cutting edge. In this video, he answers several questions, like:
The numbers at the end of each line is the time in the video where the topic is covered.
- What does it take to succeed in business today? 00:41
- What’s the secret of your success? 01:10
- Modern version of customer care. 03:30
- Where and what do you need to you start a business online? 05:05
- KNOW your craft 06:20
- Know your network, context is important. 09:00
- Keeping up with the Joneses 09:30 – It’s NOT about the numbers. It’s about the engagement.
- What would Gary Vaynerchuck have said to President Obama? 10:30
- How do you manage the “bad stuff” for your kids? 11:00
- Social media is overthrowing governments… and you think it doesn’t matter for your business? LOL 12:30
- The Game has changed 13:05
- Kids are smarter, informed but is it good? 13:20
- Businesses “get it” but they just play by their own rules. They need to adapt. 14:30
- How would you promote my show (Piers)? 15:35
- Quora, Tumblr, Twitter & it’s not about you!
- You have to humanize yourself. 16:35
- Twitter has brought freedom. 17:05